|Friday 24th June 2022|
What Are the Best Horse Racing Events You Can Attend in the UK?
Horse racing is a great sport and a lot of fun to get involved in. Not only can you enjoy all of the perks of the high-adrenaline sport from the comfort of your own home, but you can also enjoy it even more if you head out to attend some of the races themselves. There are a number of benefits that come from these events, and these are going to be discussed in more detail below.
What Do You Do at The Events?
You might be wondering what the appeal of these events is; what it is about them that makes it worth heading out across the country to them? Well, there are a number of reasons, and these include but are not limited to:
- You Can Get Dressed Up: Who doesn’t like to look their best? When you attend one of the horse racing events listed below, you can don some of your nicest clothes and feel fancy for the entire day.
- You Can Place Bets: When you go to one of these horse racing events, you are able to see the odds a lot clearer and then also place bets in person. This can make the day a lot more fun. If you are heavily invested in the sport, you might find you do not enjoy putting money on it as much. If this is the case, but you would still like to take part in a gambling element, then consider heading over to some of the online casino AU sites that are available, as these are also very entertaining.
- Have a Drink: There is always a lovely selection of drinks available at these events, and as such, you and your friends will be able to head out and make the most of the array of alcohol you can dabble in.
What Events Should You Attend?
So, you know why you should attend these events, but the next question is, what events should you go to? Well, some of them include but are not limited to:
- Aintree Grand National: It makes sense to start with the most popular horse race out there, the Aintree Grand National. Around 600 million people tune in to watch this every year so why not go and try to experience it live yourself? The ticket prices come in a range, but you could get yourself in for as little as £57, which is a good deal when you consider how popular an event it is.
- The Royal Ascot: If during the pandemic you found yourself missing crowds, then the Royal Ascot is certainly the place for you. You will be among good company as this is an event attended by a huge number of celebrities and even royalty.
- Epsom Derby: This is a great one to go to if you enjoy dressing up as you’re going to be able to get your best clothes on and even compete for the best-dressed person that day. You will also get to experience a number of amazing races on the greatest flat race in the world.